Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
1 can of crushed pineapples
1 can of diced pineapples
half cup of flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of boiling hot water
2 tbsp viniger
1 chopped red pepper(big pieces)
1 chopped green pepper(big pieces)
half cup choped sweet peas(big pieces)
half cup sesame seeds(optional)
3 cups rice or 3 blocks of instant egg noodles
2 cups of diced ham
3 cloves chopped garlic
half chopped red onion
2 tsp vegatable oil
1. In a microwavable container add sweet peas, green pepper and red pepper, cover and microwave for 2 minutes.
2. rice or noodles in a sepatate pot onstove.. make it.
3. put wok on medium high heat. add oil garlic and red onions.. carmelize 3 minutes.
4. mix in ham, can of crushed w/juice pineapples, and can of diced pineapples w/juice, add viniger and brown sugar cooking and stirring for about 5 minutes.
5. add vegatables, stir in for 3 minutes.
6. in a small bowl mix hot water and flour, and roo it so there is no lumps.. like a gravy.
7. slowly add the roo to the wok, mixing it in good.
8. cover and reduce heat to medium low, let cook for 10 minutes, stirring occationally.
9. remove from heat, still covered and let stand for another 15 minutes.
10. uncover and stir for about a minute.
11. in 4 bowls put down rice or noodles, layer the hawiian mix on top. sprinkle sesame seeds on top for decoration. serve and enjoy.