Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
- 2 English muffins (cut in half)
- A few slices of cut up Green Pepper
- A few slices of Pepperoni for each one made or a slice of ham.
- some sliced up mushrooms (to taste)
- a covering of pizza sauce
- a sprinkle of Kraft Tex Mex cheese mix each to melt on top.
Serving is dependent on how many you make. Remove the meat and replace with other vegetables and you have a veggie version of it. It's best to make make enough to cover the baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread English muffin halves with pizza sauce. Place on an aluminum foiled baking sheet. Top with cheese and pepperoni. BAKE for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.