1 ½ cups pitted cherries
1 lemon, juiced
1 pound semi-sweet chocolate
a pinch of ground cinnamon
â…” cup whipping cream
1 cup confectionerâ€™s sugar, sifted
1. Peel the oranges, bananas, and pears.
2. Cut into cubes and mix with cherries.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and place in a serving dish.
4. Grate the chocolate and place in fondue pan with cinnamon.
5. Place on the spirit burner and allow to melt, stirring from time to time.
6. Stir in the cream.
7. Spear the fruit, dip into confectionerâ€™s sugar, and dip into fondue.