Preparation time: 30
Cooking time: 1 HR
Extra Virgin Oil
1lb Skinless white meat( chicken)
salt & pepper
Canned tomato paste( use enough to get orange red colour)
3 potatoes ( cut potato 2 smaller pieces)
FIRST WHAT EVERY PERSON WHO IS ABOUT TO COOK SHOULD DO?
1. Pour half a cup of virgin olive oil or less
2. Chop your white onions to small pieces (Place in medium sized cooking pot)
3. Put ur stove on to medium and allow onions to cook for 5 minutes until onions give colour
4. Then place (white meat) chicken pieces into cooking pot and let cook for 5 minutes while stirring in onions
5. now add 2 full spoons of tomato paste and stir with meat and onions. Let it cook while (7minutes)stirring... then add 2 cups of water.
6. now add half tsp of salt (taste for ur own preference)
7. increase stove temp between medium and max
6.now add potatoes and make sure that water is over potatoes so it can cook if it seems ur water is less the add more water and adjust ur salt to it.
7 PLEASE MAKE SURE U ADD THE CORIANDER AT THIS POINT.
8. now let it cook for 30 minutes and check every 5 minutes to see if potatoes are soft or still hard and taste for salt if u need to add more to meet ur taste.
9. This dish is not meant to be a watery curry but in between.
10. check if ur meat has cooked and after 30 minutes decrease stove 2 minimum and serve when u wish.
I hope i have explained it clearly....not relle the measuring type or cook step by step...i cook really fast and do it by experience so i hope i have provided enough detail and if not let me know guys