Dietary guidance: v
1 x tub of cream cheese (e.g. philadelphia)
1 x small tub sour cream
couple of small onions/ a few shallots chopped
A can of cream of corn OR cream of broccoli soup
A big (unsliced) loaf - country loaf or one of those big round ones. Anything will do really as long as it can be hollowed out
1. Preheat the oven to 180degC/ 350F
2. Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, chopped mushrooms, onions and soup
3. Cut a hole into the top of the bread loaf (as if you were carving a pumpkin and need to make a hole in the top). Keep the "lid"
4. Scoop out the inside of the bread in big clumps. Spread these innards on a baking sheet and save for later.
5. Place the scooped out loaf on a baking tray (for ease - nothing should come out of the bread) and pour the mixture into the loaf.
6. Place in the oven. After 30 mins put the "lid" back on the loaf and put back in the oven for a further 30 mins.
7. After an hour total cooking time. remove the loaf and let it sit for a few minutes. In the meantime place the innards of the bread loaf into the oven for 10 mins.
And the best thing... no washing up as you can eat the "bowl" :-))