Preparation time: 10
Cooking time: 45
Damon's BBQ sauce
Rack of Ribs
Dutch Oven (disposable tin pan)
Oven Mit (recomended)
0. Cut Rack In Half
1. Put Rack of Ribs in Dutch Oven (disposable tin pan) without lid* dump a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce in the pan.
2. put in grill for 50 minutes at about 350-400 degrees F
3. Flip rack over every 10 minutes
4. Cover the ribs with more BBQ sauce every time you flip them.
5. If the BBQ sauce starts getting burned to the pan loose the pan and just throw the ribs on the grill. (this usually happens after about 30 minutes)
6. If it is cooked right the meat will come of the bones easily