Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
* 1 box cake
* Substitute 1/3 c. butter for oil (oil is not your friend in this recipe)
* Substitute 1 c. milk for water (water is just as bad as oil here)
* Increase the amount of eggs to 4 (instead of the 3 called for)
* Spray the bottom half with cooking spray, fill a little less than 3/4 full.
* Cover the cupcake top part with foil. (You don't need to fill it with water).
* Cook at 350 for 10 minutes.
* Remove pan from oven, carefully (as cake hasn't really set up yet)
* Spray top with cooking spray
* Fill the cupcake "top" with the remaining batter.
* Cook for an additional 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of both halves comes out clean.
* Tip over and cakes just slide out. No sticking.