Serves: 4 or one if your like me
Dietary guidance: v v
1/2 bag Organic corn chips (Enough to fit on your plate, and make layers if you're hungry)
2 Green onions, diced
4 Slices of Tofutties Vegan Cheese Slices (Or any orange Vegan cheese substitute), Torn.
Bottle of meat free bacon bits
hot sauce (optional)
1. Layer the chips on the microwave safe plate (if doing layers do a single layer first then start stacking).
2. Tear/shred Vegan cheese on top of chips.
3. Sprinkle on the green onions, Vegan bacon bits, and optional hot sauce.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until statisfied.
5. Nuke for 2 mins, or until cheese melts.
Note: These can be done in the oven if microwaves aren't your thing.