Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: n g d
4.5 lbs pork chops
1/4 cup key lime juice
3t garlic paste (or 6 cloves diced)
1t orange peel
2t sea salt
4c orange juice
1. Cut pork chops into thirds, leaving the bones with a bit of meat on them. Cut off any large chunks of fat.
2. Place all ingredients into deep skillet. Bring to a boil. Simmer covered 1hr 45min, turning every 20 minutes.
3. Remove cover and remove bones.
4. Let liquid evaporate on medium heat.
5. Let meat sear on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, then stir. Repeat 6-7 times until meat has nice color.
6. Remove any fat chunks and serve.