Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
2 tbsp sundried tomatoes, sliced thin
1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped thin
1 tbsp mild red curry paste
340g medium shrimp
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 dashes lemon juice
pinch freshly ground pepper
cooked cappellini (angel hair) pasta (enough for 2 people)
1. In a Wok, heat oil on medium-high
2. Add ginger, and stir-fry for approx 20 seconds
3. Add shrimp, curry paste, sundried tomatoes. Top with sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.
4. Stir-fry shrimp for approx 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Split angel hair pasta between 2 bowls
6. Sprinkle 1 dash each of the lemon juice
7. Top with shrimp mix