Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
200g Plain(Dark) Chocolate
50g Milk Chocolate
200g White Chocolate
325g unrefined golden caster sugar
4 med Eggs
10ml vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C
2. Line a tin (28x18cm x 6cm deep) with greaseproof paper
3. Break the plain & milk chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in bowl over saucepan of water, then allow to cool slightly
4. In seperate bowl beat together eggs, sugar & vanilla essence
5. Roughly chop white chocolate. Add egg mixture to melted chocolate, then fold in flour, salt & white chocolate
6. Pour mixture into tin and bake for 35/40 mins until top is pale and centre almost set. Insert metal skewer and it should come out clean.
7. Place on wire rack to cool then cut into squares.