Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
1/2 cup margarine, softened
2/3 cup milk
2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas (approximately 3 ripe bananas)
1 cup wheat flour
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
(optional) 1/2 cup chopped pecans
(optional) dash of vanilla extract
1. Combine margarine, milk, eggs, bananas and vanilla extract in the bread machine pan.
2. Place the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and pecans in bread machine pan.
3. Set to 'Dough' setting. Press 'Start.'
4. Once 'Dough' setting has completed, select and start 'Cake' setting.
5. After 'Cake' setting has completed, remove pan and allow to completely cool down before removing the bread from the pan.