Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
6 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1. In large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate on high for 1 minute. Stir; microwave on 30 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
2. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
3. Gently stir in cereal until well coated.
4. Place confectioners' sugar in 2-gallon plastic bag.
5. Add cereal mixture to bag and shake until well coated.
6. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.