Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix
1 (16 oz) can refried beans
1 (16 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz) sour cream
1 (16 oz) salsa
1 large tomato, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 bunch green onion, chopped
1 small iceberg lettuce head, shredded
1 (6 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 lbs ground beef
1. In medium bowl, blend the taco mix and refried beans. Spread in large serving platter.
2. Brown ground beef and sprinkle over refried bean mixture in large serving platter.
3. In medium bowl, mix sour cream and cream cheese. Spread on top of ground beef.
4. Top with a layer of salsa, tomato, bell pepper, green onion, lettuce, olives and cheese.
5. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.