Preparation time: 5-10 min
Cooking time: 2 hours
BBQ Sauce of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Place the ribs (having washed them) in a casserole dish facing up.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over them (preferably Kosher salt)
4. Pour a little olive oil over the ribs
5. Slice up the whole onion and sprinkle it around the ribs in the dish
6. Place the celery and rosemary on top of the ribs
7. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil
8. Cook the ribs in the oven for 1 1/2 hour
9. Cover the ribs with BBQ sauce as you like and Q them on medium flame/heat 'til the sauce glazes onto the ribs.
10. Repeat step 9 as often as you like. I usually do 3 times or roughly 20 minutes.
Save some of your sauce. Heat it up and dribble a bit onto the cut up ribs... and leave some on the table for dipping.