2 chicken breasts
1 packet boursin garlic and herb cheese
1 glass dry white wine
4 spring onions finely chopped
4 mushrooms finely chopped
A little olive oil
1. Brown the chicken and spring onions in the olive oil
2. Add the wine and simmer for 30mins or until chicken is cooked.
3. Remove chicken and keep warm
4. Add the cheese and mushrooms to the remainder of the wine and onions and cook for approx 5 until sauce warmed through.
5. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with new potatoes and french beans.