Preparation time: 5 Mins
Cooking time: 0
Dietary guidance: v
1. Strawberry Tomatoes
2. Mozzarella Fresca Ciliegine (Ciliegine = Cherry Sized)
3. Italian Seasoning Herb Blend
4. Salt and Pepper as needed.
You can buy all ingredients from QFC.
1. Tiny blueberry sized-tomatoes are common in any grocery store.
2. Look for "Mozzarella Fresca" brand cheese in the fresh cheese section (NOT deli cheese row). The cheese is freshly packaged in a vacuum sealed container in water and is the same size as the tomatoes.
3. The seasoning is in the salad/packaged lettuce section. These come in squeezable tubes.
Mix 2oz cheese (6 cheese balls), a few tomatoes (cut them a bit) and a tbsp of seasoning and mix them together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cal - 140
Fat - 9 (Sat Fat - 5)
Protein - 12
Carb - 1