Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
Dietary guidance: v n g
4 tbsp marsala wine
4 tbsp sugar
4 egg yolks
1. Boil some water in a pot.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites of four eggs and place the yolks in a stainless steal bowl. Discard the whites.
3. Add the 4 tablespoons of sugar and mix very well with a wire wisk. Do not allow the sugar to rest on the egg yolks before you mix it in.
4. Add the wine and mix in well.
5. once the water is boiling, put the bowl with the egg mixture on top of the pan with the boiling water. Be sure that the water is NOT touching the bottom of the bowl. This is called a double boiler.
6. Wisk the mixture over the boiling water for about ten minutes. Once it's finished you should have a thick cream.
7. serve in wine glasses with strawberries.