Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
Dietary guidance: v
* 120gms butter
* 85gms dark chocolate 70%+ cocoa solid
* 280gms flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup buttermilk
* 200gms sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 150gms milk chocolate chips
* 150gms white chocolate chips
1. Slowly melt butter and unsweetened chocolate.
2. Meanwhile blend sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla then beat until smooth.
3. Sift flour, salt and baking soda together.
4. Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture and blend well.
5. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth then fold in chocolate chips.
6. Place cases in muffin tin then fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
7. Bake at 180C for 25 minutes.