Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v
* 4 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup sliced almonds
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
* 1/3 cup canola oil
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 192 | Total Fat: 10.9g | Cholesterol: 0mg
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, stir oats, nuts and sunflower kernels together. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake in preheated oven, for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.