Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v
* 1 cup wheat flour
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup splenda
* 1/4 cup HERSHEY®â€™S Cocoa
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 2/3 cup fat-free milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
* In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the applesauce, milk and vanilla just until moistened. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill two-thirds full.
* Bake at 400° for 13-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.