Preparation time: 45 min-1 hr
Dietary guidance: v
1 cup enriched flour
1 stick butter (room temp. Makes it easy to combine flour)
1 sm package pecan chips
1 tub 16 oz. Cool Whip
1 8oz. cream cheese (room temp)
1 cup sugar
2 boxes of favorite instant pudding (I use choc. & van.)
2 1/2 cups of milk (skim works well)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix butter with flour. Add pecan chips.
3. In a greased 13X9 baking dish spread flour mixture covering bottom.
4. Bake in oven for 12-15 min. until lightly brown
5. In a bowl mix cream cheese with sugar.
6. Fold in 1/2 whip cream. Set aside.
7. After crust cools. Spread half of cream cheese whip cream mixture on top of crust.
8. In another bowl mix choc. instant pudding with 1 1/4 cups of skim milk. Pour & Spread on top of cream cheese cool whip cream mixture.
9. Spread the other half of cream cheese cool whip mixture on top of choc pudding.
10. In a bowl mix vanilla pudding with 1 1/4 cups milk. Pour and spread on top of cream cheese cool whip mixture.
11. Spread the remander of the whip cream on top of the vanilla pudding.
Chill for 2-3 hours. Enjoy!