Preparation time: 4min
Cooking time: 10min
Dietary guidance: v v
1 large potato
salt and pepper
1. Peel the potato, and slice it wafter thin in rounds.
2. Get a medium to small iron skillet or pancake pan and coat with oil.
3. Salt the oil, and layer the potato rounds up. Should only be either two or three slices high in the end. Put the heat on high and fry pushing the potato down and swirling the pan around to distribute the oil evenly underneath.
4. Cover with tin foil and leave to fry for 7 min, or till the edges turn brown. It should have stuck together into one piece by now.
5. Flip, fry for another 3min, and serve! : )