Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
8 bone-in pork chops, about 3 lbs
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cups of water
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon thyme
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 teaspoons corn starch, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Layer pork chops in a 9 x 13 pan. Place onions and spices on pork chops.
3. Mix soups and water, pour over all.
4. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until done.
5. If thicker gravy is desired, pour saucy into a pan, mix in corn starch and cook on stove until thickened.
6. Serve pork chops and gravy over cooked rice.