Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
* 1 - coffee Mug shopping list
* 4 - tablespoons flour......(that's plain flour, not self-rising) shopping list
* 4 - tablespoons sugar shopping list
* 2 - tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
* 1 - egg shopping list
* 3 - tablespoons milk shopping list
* 3 - tablespoons oil shopping list
* 3 -4 - tablespoons chocolate chips shopping list
* Small splash of vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
* Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
* Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
* Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
* Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes at 1000 watts. try 1/1/2 - 2 minutes first so its not so dry ok.........
* The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
* Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
* EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)