Preparation time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
* 2 packages of whole fat cream cheese (16 ounces)
* 4 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 5-6 cups sifted powdered sugar
How to make it
* Let the cream cheese and butter come to room temperature by leaving it unrefrigerated for about an hour.
* Whip the softened cream cheese and butter together with an electric mixer until very soft and light.
* Add the whipping cream and vanilla and continue whipping until mixture is firm enough to pipe or spread.
* Gradually add the powdered sugar and lightly fold or stir it into the cream.