Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
* 2 cups flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 6 tbs. margarine or butter
* 1/3 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 tbs milk
* 1 tsp vanilla
* frosting from a jar or your own favorite recipe
* Sprinkles or what ever you want to put on the frosting
* Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
* Beat the margarine and crisco until smooth.
* Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
* Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
* Add flour mixture ; beat until well mixed.
* Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
* Roll out the dough and cut with favorite cookie cutters.
* Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375* for 7 to 8 min. Do not over cook or they will not be soft..
* Cool and then frost and decorate as desired.