Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 pkg Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin sliced
1 pkg rigatoni pasta
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 large red pepper, chunked and sauteed
1 jar (26 oz) of your favorite pasta sauce (trad style)
2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm. Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
2. In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, saute lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp-tender.
3. Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
4. Mix with the pasta or serve separately.
5. Top with parsley and serve.