Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 5 Minutes
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
5 Cloves Garlic
2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
2 TBSP Parmesan Cheese
1 TBSP Crushed Dried Oregano
Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Pour the olive oil onto a salad plate.
2. Use a garlic press to press the garlic cloves onto five
different spots on the plate.
3. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the olive oil and garlic.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
5. Season with black pepper.