Lge packet of CCs
1 x green capsicum
1 x tomato
1 x brown onion
1 x white onion
500g low-fat mince beef
1tbs chilli powder
1tbs cumin powder
1/4 cup mild chilli sauce
1 x iceberg lettuce
grated mozzarella cheese
1. Dice brown onion. Add oil to a saucepan over medium-heat. Add onion & mince - stir.
2. Meanwhile, chop lettuce, tomato & green capsicum into small square pieces. Thinly slice the white onion.
3. Once mince is browned & cooked through, turn the heat down & add cumin powder, chilli powder, chilli sauce & a couple of tbs of cold water.
4. Put the corn chips onto your serving plates, scatter over the lettuce.
5. Take the mince off the stove & scatter it onto the lettuce on your serving plates. Add the capsicum, tomato & white onion.
6. Scatter the grated cheese - put each plate in the microwave until cheese melts.