Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: d
Marinade/Sauce for chicken:
1. One can of pineapple chunks
2. One can of coconut milk
3. Sliced red bell pepper
4. One can of ginger ale
5. ginger, to taste
6. oregano and basil, to taste
7. salt, to taste
8. 2 TBS honey
9. One can of chicken broth
10. onion and garlic powder, to taste, or fresh onion and garlic
Marinate chicken breasts, overnight if possible.
1. Preheat oven to 375Deg. F
2. pour white rice (2:1 Liquid to rice ratio) into lightly greased 13x9in. glass baking dish.
3. pour marinade/sauce from chicken over rice and cover with aluminum foil.
4. bake covered for an hour and a half, then uncover and bake for 15 more minutes or until done