Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
3 med. tart apples- peeled and sliced
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 Tbsp confectioner's sugar
6 Tbsp butter- melted and divided
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 C all-purpose flour (I used wheat)
1/2 C milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 425. Place apple slices in a bowl with lemon juice. Toss with cinnamon and confectioner's sugar.
2. Heat 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add apples and 4 Tbsp butter. Cook on low-medium heat, stirring, for 4 minutes. Remove from heat when apples are tender.
3. With an electric mixer, beat eggs, salt, flour, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in the remaining 2 Tbsp butter.
4. Spread apples evenly in skillet. Pour batter over the top. Bake about 20 minutes, until no moisture spots are left.
5. Remove from oven and immediately flip over onto a large plate. Sprinkle confectioner's sugar and serve warm.
*May be served with maple syrup or homemade strawberry jam :)