Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp chopped ginger
2 spring onions, chopped
50 g Chinese roast pork, finely chopped
50 g raw prawns, shelled and deveined
50 g red peppers, diced
50 g garden peas, boiled and drained
2 eggs, scrambled
400 g steamed rice
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Heat a wok until hot and add in the vegetable oil.
2. Add in the garlic, ginger and spring onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add in the Chinese roast pork and prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the green peas, diced red pepper and scrambled eggs and mix well.
5. Add the cooked rice, mixing well, and stir-fry well for 1 minute.
6. Add in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, ground black pepper and sesame oil and stir-fry for 1 minute.
7. Serve at once.