Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 25 min
1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
1 small fresh peach, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons peach brandy or apple juice
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
Additional raspberries, if desired
1. Place raspberries, peach slices, brandy and honey in blender or food processor. Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth. Heat blended mixture in 1-quart saucepan. Keep warm.
2. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
4. Cover and grill chicken 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
5. Spoon some of the raspberry sauce on serving plate. Place chicken on sauce. Drizzle with additional sauce. Garnish with additional raspberries.