Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
About 5 cups whole milk
2 Tbsp vanilla
2.5 cups sugar
4 cups whipping cream
0.25 tsp salt
1. Beat eggs together until foamy.
2. Gradually add all the sugar, beating until mixture is thick.
3. Add all the cream, vanilla, and salt - mix well.
4. Pour mixture into freezer can, then add milk until Fill Line on can.
5. Use a whisk or beat well to combine milk with mixture.
6. Assemble your churn, layer ice and rock salt around the can, and churn until stiff.
7. Serve, or store in airtight container in the freezer.