Dietary guidance: v
2 cups crushed Nilla wafers
1/2 stick butter, melted
32 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/4 cup caramel topping
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Mix crushed wafer crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Spread on bottom of pan to create crust. Refrigerate the crust while you prepare the filling.
3. Beat softened cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, flour, and vanilla, and beat. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Pour mixture over crust.
5. Bake 45 mins or until top of cheesecake is almost set.
6. Cool completely and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
7. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into bars and serve.