Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
Dietary guidance: v n g d
1 cup Sorghum Flour
1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/4 cup White Rice Flour
1/2 cup Potato Starch
1/4 Cornstarch or Arrowroot Flour
1/4 cup Flax Seed Meal
2 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
1 tsp Salt
2 tbl Italian Seasoning (optional)
2 Egg Whites
1 cup Warm Water
2 tbl Vegetable Oil
2 tbl Honey
2 tsp Vinegar
1. Spray Oil to coat inside of loaf pan.
2. In the mixer combine wet ingredients on slow speed.
3. Add Active Dry Yeast to mixer.
4. Add all remaining dry ingredients to mixer on slow speed.
5. Scrape the sides of the mixer.
6. Set mixer to Medium speed for 4 minutes.
7. Pour thick batter into 9x5 pan.
8. Set pan in dry warm area and let rise to top of pan (approximately 80 minutes)
9. Bake at 350F for 40-45minutes, until when bread is thump it no longer sounds hollow.
10. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
11. Slice bread after it is totally cooled, wrap in plastic wrap, and place in storage bag. Bread can be left on counter for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 4 months.