Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
2 cloves garlic
1 inch piece of ginger
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground garam masala
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp ground chilli
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tbsp oil
squeeze of lemon
1/2 cup yoghurt
500 g chicken breast chopped into large cubes
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade in a food processor and blend into a sauce.
2. Pour marinade into dish and add chicken cubes, make sure cubes are liberally covered with sauce.
3. Cover dish and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. Place chicken cubes on skewers (leave a small space in between pieces)
5. Turn oven to broil on maximum heat
6. Spray an oven grill with vegetable spray and place skewers on grill
7. Place grill 6-8 inches from the heat source and grill for 10 min.
8. Rotate skewers and and grill for anther 10 min.
Serve with vegetables and rice