Serves: Whoever's at the bbq!
Dietary guidance: v
3 tablespoons oil (safflower or your favourite)
1 tablespoon tamari (wheat free soy sauce)
1 tablespoon honey
Generous sprinkling of sesame seeds
For the Kebabs
Hereâ€™s just a few suggestions..
1. Soak wooden skewers for 15 minutes or more, to prevent them from burning.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
3. Cut the vegetables for the kebabs into cubes.
4. Hereâ€™s the fun part! Be creative by making your own special arrangements! Thread a cube of each vegetable onto the wooden skewer.
5. Allow the kebabs to marinade, spoon it over so itâ€™s well covered.
6. Gather up all your friends and head out to the park.
7. Dig out an â€œAussie Blokeâ€ to fire up the Bbq and let him feel useful by cooking these kebabs for all to enjoy!