Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 5
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 cup sugar
2 cups water
1/2 cup half-and-half
2 bars DCD Chef-Series White Chocolate (4 oz.), chopped
2 oz. vodka, regular or vanilla-flavored
DCD Raspberry Dessert Sauce
Preparing the Simple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Preparing the Martini
3. Pour half-and-half and White Chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat mixture in microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Pour vodka, 2 oz. simple syrup and white chocolate mixture into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake.
5. Drizzle the inside of the glasses with DCD Raspberry Dessert Sauce. Pour drink into 2 martini glasses and serve.
Mini candy canes or tempered white chocolate snowflakes, fresh mint leaves