Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: n d
3 pound Whole chicken, cut up
1 teaspoon Roland® Fine Sea Salt
0.5 teaspoon Roland® Paprika
0.5 tablespoon Black pepper, ground
3 fluid ounce Roland® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
8 ounce Roland® Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, drained
2 tablespoon All purpose flour
5 fluid ounce Chicken stock
3 tablespoon Roland® Sherry Cooking Wine
1.5 cups Roland® Artichoke Hearts, drained
1. Season chicken with sea salt, pepper and paprika. Brown in chicken in frying pan with 3/4 of the olive oil.
2. Remove chicken and place in a casserole-style baking dish or pan.
3. Saute mushrooms in remaining olive oil for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stir in chicken stock and sherry cooking wine and simmer 5 minutes.
5. Place artichokes among chicken pieces in the baking dish. Add mushroom-sherry sauce. Cover and bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.