Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n g
1.5 cups Chicken stock
2 cups Milk
2 tablespoon Butter
1 cup Roland® Medium Polenta, Smoked
0.5 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
0.5 teaspoon Roland® Fine Sea Salt
0.5 teaspoon Black pepper, freshly ground
1. Combine chicken stock, milk, and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Slowly stir in the polenta.
3. Reduce heat and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring often.
4. Stir in cheese and seasonings. Serve.
5. If mixture becomes too thick, thin it out with hot chicken stock, milk, or water to the desired consistency.