Serves: 4 - 5 ppl
Dietary guidance: v
1 pkg. of stovetop stuffing mix (prepared)
eggs(6 - 12)
1 1/2 c. shredded cheese
salt and pepper to taste
shredded ham/bacon (opt)
- preheat oven to 325 F
- prepare stovetop according to directions on the side of the box.
- grease muffin tin
- spoon stuffing into tins and squish down to form a base, leave enough room for an egg inside stuffing, but try to make sure the egg does not overflow the tin.
- add shredded ham/bacon (opt)to the bottom of tin before you add the egg
- salt and pepper each one
- add shredded cheese on top of the egg
- cook for about 15 - 20 minutes
- remove from oven and serve
Tip: if you have silicone baking cups, (i.e. epicure) use them in your muffin tins. They work really well for removing the stuffed eggs and easier clean-up.