Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Dietary guidance: v
- 1 package dried orecchiette pasta
- 1 package of mixed greens, washed and dried (I like arugula and spinach)
- a handful of sundried tomatoes in oil, julienned
- 2 tbsp soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Salt liberally and add the pasta
- Spread the mixed greens in a platter. Sprinkle with the sundried tomatoes. Crumble the goat cheese over the greens. Spread the Parmigiano-Reggiano over all.
- Check the pasta. When al dente, use a strainer to transfer the pasta over top of the greens. Using a ladle, sprinkle about a quarter of a cup of the pasta water over the greens as well. Toss.
- Serve with salt and pepper as desired.