Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Serves: 4 - 8
150g mashed potato
2 tsp fresh parsley
1 tsp thyme
1 small can tuna (in spring water), rinsed and drained
1 egg, beaten
100g breadcrumbs (mix of wholegrain and white)
10 fresh tomatoes
Bunch of spring onions
1 tbsp fresh coriander
Freshly milled black pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients â€“ except the egg and breadcrumbs - in a bowl.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and shape into cakes.
3. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Dip the cakes in the egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
5. Place on a baking tray and cook under the grill until golden brown.
Finely chop the tomatoes and mix with the other ingredients.
Serving suggestion: serve with the salsa and a side salad.