Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Serves: 4 slices
· 145 g pkt pizza base mix
· 400 g can chopped tomatoes, drained
· 50 g baby spinach leaves, washed
· 75 g cooked chicken slices
· 120 g Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs
· Make up the pizza base mix according to instructions on the pack. Form into a 20cm (8â€) circle and place onto a greased baking sheet.
· Spoon over the tomatoes, top with the spinach and chicken and finally dot over the Philadelphia.
· Cook in a preheated oven, Gas 7, 220 C for 15 minutes, until golden and risen.