Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp szechuan peppercorns ground
1 tsp 5 spice powder
1 tsp cayenne powder
1 cup super dark chocolate chips- I used 85% bar I smashed
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs beaten'
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. preheat 375
2. mix butter, sugar, egg, vanilla - till its creamy as fuck
3. sift flour, cocoa, spices, salt, baking soda
4. fold dry ingredients into butter mixture... a bit at a time
5. add chocolate chippers
6. throw in fridge for 10 min.
7. use a tsp to make cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment- could just throw it right on. but its not as wasteful and easier to clean
8. bake for 10 min.
9. let cool 10 min. until you stick them in your fat face