Difficulty: Difficult - for experienced cooks
Dietary guidance: v v n
3 1/2 eggs
75g castor sugar
75g self raising flour
39g corn flour
19g corn oil/melted butter
2tbsp cocoa powder
some bananas for inner layer of cake
beat up whipping cream + sugar desired for frosting
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place egg and sugar in a blender, beat until the batter is stiff.
3. Blend in oil and cocoa powder evenly.
4. Using a spatula, fold in flour.
5. Pour batter into a lined cake tin.
6. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
7. After baking, remove cake from the pan and allow to cool.
8. Cut cake into 2/3 layers.
9. Spread cream between the two layers of cake. Place in bananas.
10. Decorate the side of the cake with sugar rice.
11. Keep the cake in refrigerated before serving.