Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n g
2 medium onions
6 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp grated parmesan
salt & pepper
2L chicken stock
1. Chop onions & garlic. Saute in oil until translucent.
2. Chop cauliflower roughly into about 2 cm pieces
3. Add cauliflower to onion, cook for 2-3 minutes
4. Cover with stock, season and simmer until cauliflower is quite soft
5. Blitz soup until smooth and creamy. Blitz in 1/2 parmesan cheese. Check seasoning.
6. Serve with remaining paremsan, crusty bread and shiraz.