Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
2 Tbs Sesame Seeds
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/8 tsp Celery Seed
1/2 tsp minced Onion
1/4 tsp ground Cumin
1/8 tsp ground Cinnamon
1 Tbs Sasame Oil
1 pound Pork Tenderloin, sliced into four 4 oz portions
1. Preheat the oven too 400 F.
2. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a heavy frying pan, add the sesame seeds until they look golden and give off a noticeably toasty aroma, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the seeds from the pan to cool.
4. in a bowl add the coriander, cayenne pepper, celery seed, minced onion, cumin, cinnamon, sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds. Stir to mix evenly.
5. Place the pork tenderloin in the prepared baking dis. rub the spices on both sides of the pork pieces. Bake until no longer pink. about 15 minutes or 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
6. Transfer the pork to warmed plates and serve immediately.